Facebook ads do generate leads for business. If the ads are not performing, there is a reason why. Most businesses try to cut out the middle man, and save cash by doing lead generation in-house. When customers stop responding to advertisements, there is a clear problem happening. If you want to know why Facebook ads for leads are not generating, we will help.
If you are running your own campaigns, you have likely reached the end of the line with keywords. While Facebook allows you to customize potential customer data, it cannot help you with keyword research. Most companies make the mistake of going for the top-ranking keywords in their industry. While it is a good theory, in reality it is a mistake.
A recent study revealed that 54% of users on social media platforms only use the service only to share photos with family and friends. This large percentage of people are clearly not interested in your local ad. This means that your competitors are marketing to the remaining 46% of consumers on FB.
Landing Page is Poor Quality
A lot of companies end up relying too much on social media and forget about their website. Even if an ad were to attract a website visitor, the landing page or page they are sent to usually sucks. When a page is not attractive in design or content, that sweet click-through you earned now means nothing.
Too many small businesses do not understand what a great landing page or website page looks like. Even though it is 2019, things like non-mobile websites, poor quality content and non-optimized pages still haunt companies struggling to survive online. Before evaluating any Facebook lead generation strategy, a website must be analyzed too.
Consumers usually spend about three seconds after coming to your website before making a decision to stay or go. Once someone comes to your site, you must keep them there. Too many people running ads send someone to an e-commerce store and expect them to make a purchase. Without a direct call to action (CTA), people will leave your website and increase your bounce rate.
In a majority of cases, companies that depend on the owner or employee to write content pages will fail. Even though someone might be an expert in the industry, writing for leads is a completely different thing. Without the help of an expert marketing company, the chance of having a great call to action is very small.
Lead Generation for Facebook
LocalGrowth.Agency specializes in creating, marketing and managing effective social media campaigns. Through an analysis of your company, products services and consumer demand, we generate results. We help contractors, plumbers, dentists, window washers, landscapers, real estate agents and others get top leads to their website through Facebook ad programs.
We hire the best content writers, graphic designers and marketing staff to put together a winning campaign for businesses of any size. Because our services are cost-effective, you do not have to spend a fortune to get the results you demand.
Get your no obligation quote on this page to start getting more customers.